So this journey called life is one big roller coaster...
As most of you know Justin is without a job...again. He was laid off August 13. (Right after we got home from our fun trip to Idaho.) That day he received a phone call from an agency for a "temp- to hire" job. Basically he'd work there 4 weeks and they'd make him an offer at the end of the 4 week trial. Well, 2 days before the trial ended the company had to close one of their offices and decided they couldn't hire anyone because business wasn't going well. So as of Friday, September 11, we are unemployed. We're in the process of filing for unemployment...but that will be weeks before we actually get any money. However, I can't complain there have been little blessings.
The hardest part is the unknown. Not knowing how long finding another job will take...not knowing if we'll need to sell out home in a few months...not being able to plan for the future (example: another child). It's very emotionally taxing. But I've been praying for peace of mind and trying to get through this the best I can. I know the Lord is mindful of our needs.
We'll see what the next turn on this roller coaster will be...
As most of you know Justin is without a job...again. He was laid off August 13. (Right after we got home from our fun trip to Idaho.) That day he received a phone call from an agency for a "temp- to hire" job. Basically he'd work there 4 weeks and they'd make him an offer at the end of the 4 week trial. Well, 2 days before the trial ended the company had to close one of their offices and decided they couldn't hire anyone because business wasn't going well. So as of Friday, September 11, we are unemployed. We're in the process of filing for unemployment...but that will be weeks before we actually get any money. However, I can't complain there have been little blessings.
The hardest part is the unknown. Not knowing how long finding another job will take...not knowing if we'll need to sell out home in a few months...not being able to plan for the future (example: another child). It's very emotionally taxing. But I've been praying for peace of mind and trying to get through this the best I can. I know the Lord is mindful of our needs.
We'll see what the next turn on this roller coaster will be...
1 comment:
Nissa - I'm so sorry. I can totally relate to the roller coaster thing.... the Lord is very mindful of us and knows what we can handle. You are such a great family. I know you will come out ahead. We will keep you in our prayers and know we are thinking of you. Hugs!!! Megan
Post a Comment