
ICE WORLD 2009 in Grapevine, TX

What a wonderful whirlwind of a weekend! Some of my fabulous family members flew into town late Thursday night (November 12th) . They came to help celebrate Kay-Lynn's 8th Birthday and her Baptism on Saturday. Friday everyone was up early and off and running! First we went to go to Kay-Lynn and Ashton's school so my mom and sisters could meet their teachers. After, we did a few errands and then picked the kids up from school. (It was an early dismissal day.) Then it was off to a flea market close by. After hours of looking at neat treasures, we went back to my house. Then took Kay-Lynn to her a friend's birthday party, and ran back home put the enchiladas in the oven (I made them 2 weeks prior and froze them). We ate dinner and got everyone bundled up for our cold night time adventure. I Picked up Kay-Lynn from the party and drove to Gaylord, TX-a fun filled resort decorated like a Christmas wonderland! The best part about it was going to the magical place of ICE WORLD! It was 9 degrees inside and everyone was given a parka to wear. It was so MUCH FUN!!!!










(An that's just the first fun filled day. I'll post about our Saturday's events in a bit.)

(An that's just the first fun filled day. I'll post about our Saturday's events in a bit.)
1 comment:
That place looks SO neat. How fun! My kids would LOVE it there. . .
Post a Comment