Monday, March 8, 2010

THE MOST THOUGHTFUL CHILDREN IN THE WORLD!!!

To understand this picture you have to know the story of love behind it. Justin and I were stressed over something, ok, I was the main stressed one. Anyways, the children I guess could tell. So my two older kids came up with this creative, beautiful act of service. While Justin and I were talking in our room, the kids come in and would ask us random questions like, "What's your favorite thing to do Mom and Dad?" We'd tell them something then they'd run off into another room. After a while they told they had a surprise for us. They lead us to the living room where we found this display. They wanted to make a relaxing personal space for each of us. The side with the rose petals is mine and the other is Justin's. On my side there are rose petals for beauty and pens and paper because I love to draw. On the couch is my favorite color displayed with the green blanket, and a gold scarf to be fancy. Justin's blanket is blue for his favorite color, along with books on the table for his love of reading. Kay-Lynn and Ashton put such deep thought into every detail. It was amazing!!!! I am so blessed!!!!! My little ones love so hard and worry so much about there parents...it's so humbling.

No comments: