After I got home from Spending the night with my girls, My parents arrives to pick me up and together we all went one of the biggest, if not the most popular game in college football. (The tickets had been sold out for quite some time, but with my brother Blair being on the UT coaching staff he got our hologram Red Rivalry ticket (which was also a ticket for the state fair. It was AMAZING! I love going to family football games! It' what I grew up with and it's a rush! I loved every second of it!!!!
After the game my Mom an I met up with my dad (who was in the press box), and we all waited at the police guarded metal barricade, (guarding the teams' buses), were Blair was able to chat with us before he had to load bus to fly back to Austin out of a private hanger at DFW airport. (Whenever the UT team travel anywhere in their buses they always have police escorts-like the president!) Blair was sad that the team lost, but on a natural high as to be apart of the largest team spirited game in all of college or NFL football!!!
It was a super day I will never forget!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment