Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween Holiday Festivities!



Halloween is a super busy time of year in the Parson household! So when my kids get costumes- they get

good use out of them! There's the YMCA Carnival, the Tri-ward church carnival and Trunk-or-treat, The Sintes's AMAZING

Halloween party, every other year the elementary school carnival, and of course good old fashion

Trick-or-Treating.

This year was extra special because my Mom, brother Preston, sister-in-law Jenny, and their

two daughters came to visit us from out of town.My kids loved being with their cousins!!!

I love Halloween, and have decided that every year I'm going to dress up too. Why Not?

Life's to short not to play dress up?

So Kay-Lynn and I went as matching Cleopatras. I loved wearing the wig and looking

totally different! Ashton went as a "MALALA" aka an Alien, and Cayden ent as the cute,

candy driven Cowboy.

(The boy had one to many sugar highs.) Justin, well, he went as his reflection.

(He made himself a name sticker with his name written

backwards.) Silly I know.

It was a wonderful weekend with so many memorable moments!

No comments: