Well...this baby has thrown everyone for a loop!! My other kids were born by now! My Mom was here for a week (She left this morning) and we walked 1.5 miles some days and tried everything to get this baby out! In fact, this past Sunday I woke up at at 3 am with really hard contractions! 3-6 mins apart and painful! Mom and I went to the hospital around 7am and we were there 3 hours. The contractions were strong for the first 2 hours at the hospital...then gradually slowed and didn't make me dialte any more- so they sent us home!
So frusterating!
So frusterating!
However, if the baby doesn't come in the next 2 1/2 days...I will be induced at midnight Friday night!
(And my Mom is driving back up for the weekend so she hopefullly will witness the birth.)
Yea!! There is an end in sight!
No comments:
Post a Comment