Sunday, January 29, 2012

A NYC Thanksgiving!!!!!




The Big Apple!Yep, That's where I spent My Thanksgiving week at my Grandparents house with my two oldest kids, my Mom, Sisters, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. What about the baby you ask?  Well, my husband Justin took off work and watched our 6 week old Brady and 4 year old Cayden. Justin is AMAZING with our children and I never hesitated with leaving him. 
(I can honestly say he's a rare gem when it comes to taking care of babies- infact at one point in life he wanted to be a pediatrician.) 

Anyways, it has been on my bucket list to take my kids to NYC to see the world I loved so much as a child. And since the opportunity presented itself and I had booked the tickets long ago- I had to go. Plus, I need this so bad after the emotional pregnancy, bed rest, etc for so many months.  So I went to my 6 week post partum check up and 3 days later flew out to New Jersey to my grandparents neat vintage home.  It was a wonderful Experience! 

Thank you Mom and Grandparents, and most of all Justin!!



On our way to Ellis Island for some of our nation's history.





Rockefeller Plaza at night! An hour after this picture was taken we watch Justin Beiber and Usher Preform Live in the Plaza as he taped his songs for the lightening of the Christmas Tree Show that aired a week later! That was a dream watching him! I admit I have a crush on the kid- He's just so darn cute!

                   


              
               Subway super fun!

My Mom treated us to radio City Musical Christmas Show. It's a tradition from when I was a kid to go their during the holidays. 
I love watching the Rocketts!

Loved seeing the Magical Broadway show of Mary Poppins!
                         
                  Can't walk the NYC streets without a pretzel!
Visiting Santa at Macy's Santa Land!


We all went to the Manor Fine Dinning restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner! It was my 2nd time to go in my life... and I love it because you feel like royalty eating there. Ashton loved it because the of the fried shrimp! He went back for more food then anybody!
My Precious Grandma.



No comments: