So crazy!!!! I have never 2 months without a post!!??? But life has been turned upside down since we decided mid February to list our house on the market. Our house was listed on February 27.
4 DAYS, 15 SHOWINGS AND 2 OFFERS LATER,
WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!
The is was a whirlwind of appointments and , appraisals, inspections, and mailing paperwork galore! We closed on April.
Then it was packing up and moving to an apart meant a week later. We were in that apartment for only 6 days. We didn't know it but it REAKED of cigarette smoke!! The apt complex did things to try and get it out but it wasn't enough. The straw that broke the camels back was when I went to work and my coworkers could smell smoke all over Brady. His blankets, diaper bag, my car, our clothes. It was all awful! So the apt complex upgraded us to a nicer, better, smoke free apt across the way. WE moved in exactly a week later from our first move. It was nuts!
We've been in here for a week and a half now and I'm still not unpacked. I've never been so unorganized!
IN the mists of this we had sports, kindergartners registration, blessings, baptisms, holidays, and more home meetings...did I for get to mention we're building a new home!? More info to follow...

1 comment:
Oh wow! Sounds NOT fun! Can't wait to hear more about your NEW home and see the progress... maybe we'll even get to see this home someday!
Post a Comment