Happy July everyone! I love this month! Partly because because of July 4th, and partly
because it's my birthday month! This fourth we're going to San Antonio to spend the
patriotic holiday with my family and friends the Marshalls. They invited us to their
lake home were I can't wait to take my kids canoeing! I even bought the my little
family fun festive attire to wear on the fourth- including fun hats!
I'll be sure to post pictures!
Oh, BTW Happy Canada Day Everyone! I used to live in Ottawa, Ontario, the capital, many
years ago. I loved Canada Day because they had the best Independence celebrations
right their on the Parliament Hill grounds. One year I even saw Queen Elizabeth! No
joke! She was about 30 feet away from me!!!
Oh, BTW Happy Canada Day Everyone! I used to live in Ottawa, Ontario, the capital, many
years ago. I loved Canada Day because they had the best Independence celebrations
right their on the Parliament Hill grounds. One year I even saw Queen Elizabeth! No
joke! She was about 30 feet away from me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment