Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Wonderful July 4th Holiday!

It was the best fourth of July I've had in years! I love my family! The weekend started with my parents surprising the family and taking us to the circus!! (And the circus behind the scenes show.) The next day we had a neighborhood morning parade and then a festive, delicious brunch. After that, went to the pool for some swim time. Later, we went to the Marshall's home on Canyon Lake for some canoeing, swimming and a wonderful BBQ! The food was so yummy! And we all had so much fun there! We all had the best time!

2 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

All the pictures are great! I love the one Justin took of you and Cayden. It's very sweet.
You and yours always seem to have a ton of fun. I hope we get to see each other next month!

Camile said...

How fun!!

That picture of you and Cayden is so precious! Those blue blue eyes and you look gorgeous!