
Ashton started all day, every day, kindergarten this year.(He had) dreaded it since last March!!!!) So when the day finally came, I think I was scared more than he because I knew he had shed so many tears over this day. Well, he didn't cry until I started getting choked up when I was saying goodbye. (I know, I should have stronger.) Well, he made it through the first day.
But didn't like it.
That night at bedtime I told him, "Every day will get better now that you know what to expect." His response: "You mean I have to go back tomorrow? I thought it was like preschool, where I only go some days!!!????!!!!!!"
And then sobbing proceeded after that. Well, it's been over a month now, and Ashton likes school now. He even went to, what he called, the best birthday party ever, and he's had friends over to play. He is learning and growing and doing well. (Hallelujah!)
Here's some pics of him going off to school!
That night at bedtime I told him, "Every day will get better now that you know what to expect." His response: "You mean I have to go back tomorrow? I thought it was like preschool, where I only go some days!!!????!!!!!!"
And then sobbing proceeded after that. Well, it's been over a month now, and Ashton likes school now. He even went to, what he called, the best birthday party ever, and he's had friends over to play. He is learning and growing and doing well. (Hallelujah!)
Here's some pics of him going off to school!
1 comment:
He's so adorable! I love those dimples.
Post a Comment