Thursday, January 14, 2010

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!

Our traditional New Years Eve consists of going to the Lambert's, eating yummy food, playing games, and having the annual competitive Spoons game! The winner takes home the coveted "spoons" trophy and keeps it until next years match. This year the winner was
Billy Deragon! Congrats!!After the spoons game, we "watch the ball drop" on TV and ring in the new year with sparkling cider! Thank you Lamberts for another fun and laughter filled New Years Eve!

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

Oh my! That picture of father and son is so adorable! Their smiles are identical and you can tell how much they love each other. I'm sure no one ever tells Ashton that he looks like his daddy. ;o)
I love that you always have fun. We are so boring and keep meaning to...not be. Oh well! I'm sure next year I'll have a huge New Year's Eve party that will be THE social event of the season. Right?