Saturday, February 13, 2010

Daily Surprises

Yes...random....These are the daily surprises

I find around my home.
My childrens' treasures are found in the most interesting places.

I call these happy reminders that they are around and into everything. I must

admit for a while I would get a little annoyed with finding their miniature, random

personal belongings misplaced throughout the house; creating more work for me as a

Mother, to put these things away. Until one day when I realized how I am SO blessed

to have the three, beautiful children I do. They are healthy, active and young, and

will only be small for so long. I keep telling myself in 10-15 years from now when

they're older, I won't find Lego men in my toothbrush holder!

I might not see toys around at all!

There will be no more rocks and Legos at the bottom of the wash machine when I

pull the wet clothes out. There will be no more Littlest Pet Shop dogs under my bed!

No more Backugon balls jammed in my printer!

How I love my little darlings and even though I yell and get stressed...I love the

little reminders of their sweet presence.

So I next time I find a barbie shoes at the bottom of my

purse, or Pokemon cards in my coffee table drawers...I will keep putting a smile on my

face and feel motherly joy in my heart.

Because I am blessed and I love my little ones with all my heart!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love going into homes where you can tell that children have been playing. Rather than it being so sparkly clean you wonder what the kids do all day long! I love daily surprises too. Like climbing into bed at night and finding a doll under my covers, or my little ponies hiding in my tupperware cupboard....those were just two in the last couple days! These times will go so quick - you are right. Very sweet post Nissa. Thank you!

Glenda said...

I want to frame that pic and hang it in the kids' bathroom! FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!