Monday, February 8, 2010

Where did January go???

Well as you can tell from my lack of posting it's been a rather busy month!

Between Kay-Lynn and Ashton's BBall work, small house repair projects (broken

toilet, broken front door knob, etc).

We also had my brother and his family stay with us a few days.

(They were up looking for a house to rent.) They found one and are

moving up here this Friday! Fun times!

Two days after they left and my Mom and Sister Hayley, and her Fiancee stayed with us

a few days. They came up for Ashton's 6th Birthday Party (I'll post pics soon.)

I loved having all the family come!

After they left it was time to switch gears and practice to

preform a solo I sang for our YW New Beginnings Program! (It was nice to

sing...I haven't sung a solo in so long.) We've had a great, busy month!

Now my next project is to prepare for our Valentine's Supper Club dinner, my friend Wendy

and I are hosting next week.

Guess what!!!!!!!!??



Justin has a full time job!!!! It started out

as a temp job, but now it's full time!


It's about 30 miles away and they don't offer health benefits,

But I can't complain, we're so grateful he has a steady job....


and 30 miles is normal commute for the Dallas Area!)

I'm so happy!!!!

4 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

You've been a busy girl for as long as I've known you! That's really exciting that you'll have family living close by. I love it too.
Also, I'm really trying not to be jealous of your supper club. Is it just a girl thing or for couples? How did you get it going? Must be a lot of fun!
Love you!
Janet

Angel said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the job! Where is he working? What is he doing? Is he happy there???

Nissa-Lynn said...

He's working at a wharehouse designing wind spinners (garden ornaments. He's pretty happy there-He's just grateful for a job...The bosses really love him! So that's good!

Megan said...

Yay for a job! And a fun month! I'm so happy for you guys!