Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fox Sports Super Bowl Party!!!


Shack restaurants. I saw a few celebs there incuding Randy Jackson from American Idol. The decor was awesome and the entertainmant was country singer Gretchen Wilson. They even had a mechanical bull!


This was my second Fox Sports Superbowl party. The first one I attended in Detroit in 2006. That time my dad's team the Seattle Seahawks were playing in the Super Bowl so most of my immediate family flew up for the Superbowl and stayed in the team's hotel and attended several parties. We also had 7th row seats at the Super Bowl! 


That was awesome an amazing time because Saurday before the game we drove to near by Ann Arbor MI, and visited our Michigan relatives-espically my Grandm Pete.  (I had a strong feeling it would be the last time I would ever see her in this life-and it was. She passed away last April.) I'm so grateful for that trip!


Thank you Dad for the tickets and the amazing fun time!

No comments: