Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!!


Yes we're having a BABY, but not just one baby...TWO!!!!! We're having twins!!!! 
I'm 10 1/2 weeks and TOTALLY showing!!!! The Dr. said the babies will for sure make their entrance to their world before September 14th (36 weeks). I actually found out in the ER when I went there with a terrible, sharp pain on my left side (which stopped and we still don't know what caused it). I thought I was miscarrying, but instead I found out I have not just one healthy baby, but the baby decided to bring along a friend! My twins are fraternal twins (in different sacs), so while they might look alike they won't be identical. It's amazing how fast once sentence such as, "You're having twins," can change your whole life forever! Let the crazy, wonderful journey begin!

3 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

I was just thinking about you this morning. I hope all is well with you. I'm excited for this change for your family!

Angel said...

So excited for you -- can't wait to hear all your stories as you begin the journey. . .

Megan said...

So exciting!!! I have a close friend that just had twins through a surrogacy and it has been so fun to watch them grow. What an exciting suprise!