Monday, June 13, 2011

No More Pregnancy Complications!

This week I receive the best news! I had an ultrasound and it showed that the blood clot was gone and that baby B had mostly dissolved back into my body...with those wonderful results Dr. Allen released me from all restrictions.


In May I was released from modified bed rest and put on "pelvic rest." What that meant was some restricted activities...and lying down and resting everyday. During that time I was told to increase activity everyday little by little to strengthen my muscles which had weakened during bed rest. (It's amazing how fast you loose muscle. Before I got pregnant I was running miles..then within few months I could barley have the energy to walk much.) 


But I have been following Dr's orders and do feel tons better! And now everything has turned into a normal pregnancy!
I'm so happy and relieved!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Yay -- congrats on getting up!