My heart is yearning more more space for my kiddos- and in 3 1/2 more weeks and I will have it! This home has been a dream of mine for the past 4 years, actually, since I had my first baby-11 years ago.
Our last home that we lived in for the past 8 1/2 years didn't have a lot of simple things that our new home has. Little things that a lot of people take for granted- but not me! I cherish them! For example, our new home has a garage door opener- which I've never had before! It has sprinklers to water the grass, so I don't have to hand water it. It has a fire place to hang Christmas stockings, and birthday banners! It has a banister railing to hang beautiful Christmas garland with glowing white lights and red ribbon. Our new home has several any linen closets- and we didn't have ANY in our last house! The bathrooms all have drawers and lots of cabinets to put makeup and lotions in. We have gutters. We lots of windows with natural sunlight. We have lots of ceiling lights -so it won't feel dark and dreary at night. We have an office for my Husbands work, so I don't have to try and fall asleep while he is up doing work on the computer in the bedroom.
And I'm most grateful for double the space of my old home- so more family and friends can come visit.
To me my home is my palace, and the center of mine and my family's world. It should be the safe haven for little ones. A place of joy. A place where children get excited for daddy to come home from after a long days work.
Home is where the majority of family memories are made. It's where traditions are born and carried on through the years.
Home is where the birthday parties held, the Christmas parties take place, the kids friends come over to play,
and family meals are had.
Home is defiantly where my heart is.
No comments:
Post a Comment