I got back from San Antonio and walked in my house to find this magical surprise!!!!! Aprille had gotten the house code from Justin and set this little number up! She's the best!
The a few days later I had a birthday dinner with all my friends! Thanks to Holly and Wendy for sending the evites out! Then Holly dolled me all up with this fun glam birthday get up! Talented Wendy, as tradition, put her baking skills on display! She made the most delicious pina colada cupcakes! Her cakes are my ultimate favorite! It was especially fun to have my sister Hayley and sister-in-law Cami come to! It was a spectacular night! I am so blessed to have the friends I do! I can honestly say I have true, wonderful people in my life that love me.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday (a lot late)! You are so beautiful and photogenic!
视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯
Post a Comment