Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We might be moms but we're still young at heart!

We had our second annual girls weekend this past weekend and it was a blast! Friday our hubbys came home early and we loaded up( 13 of us) and took off to the Embassy Suites in Dallas. We checked in, made ourselves pretty, and were off to dinner at Texas Land and Cattle. It is great because the hotel has a shuttle van that we can all pile into so we can ride together and we don't have to worry about getting lost. After dinner we went for a soak in the hot tub. It was so nice and very very relaxing! Then it was back to the room for games, talking, laughing, a little crying, and a lot more laughing! A bunch of girls staying up late and eating lots of sugar can only lead to craziness. I was so in for it when I stayed up until the party died down at 4:45 a.m. only to wake up at 6:36 a.m. for another fun-filled day. Then it was off to a wonderful breakfast at the hotel with custom to order omlets. We then got ready and loaded up the cars to go spend hours of shopping in Canton (The biggest flea market in Texas). It was an awesome weekend! I had such a blast! The funny thing is that with no sleep and the flu virus in our home from Ashton I got a 102 degree fever Saturday night...But it was 100% worth it!
Thanks girls for making me feel young again-I love ya!- y'all are the best!

5 comments:

Angel said...

Oh, how much fun! I want to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it was woth it, but hope you are better soon. Especially by Saturday!!

Heidi Parson said...

Looks like fun!! A little time away from the kiddos

Cyndi and Alyssa said...

Sure had fun! Sorry you got sick! i hope you are feelinng better. Love ya!

Julie said...

Nissa, this is so you! How much fun!! I'm so glad you're still doing stuff like this. :)