

Here's pictures of my family. For those who aren't quite sure-I'm the oldest of my six siblings (I'm almost 31 years old-EEEK). Elyse (29) is 2nd oldest, (sitting in between my brother Preston and my Dad). Then comes Preston (26), he's holding his baby girl. Next in line comes Blair (22) and sitting in front. The two youngest kids are Hayley (19), and Brianne (14) also in front. Justin took these pictures...he'd set the timer on the camera, then he'd run and jump in the picture. He did a good job I think :)
11 comments:
You "think" I did a good job?
That was quite a run in less than 10 seconds.... :P
Love you!
Wow! Those are amazing pics!
Love the pics. He did a great job!! Not that I have ever NOT liked Justin's pictures though!! You guys look great and I love the outfits!!
those are GREAT!!! especially with just a timer! very impressive! it was so good to see you and your kids on spring break! :)
Nicole
These are really cute- and I love the shirts all the girls are wearing.
-Shara
Justin is amazing! I really do love that family picture! Someday we will have Justin take our pictures, someday(sigh).
I have never seen your dad either, it is nice to put a face to him.
I can't believe how much you and Brianne look alike- crazy!
He did a great job taking the pics!!!
I love your family's matching outfits. Very cute!
Nis, Your family is so beautiful!!
I love Justin's comment on here - cracked me up! :)
Also wanted to let you know that I've tagged you on my blog. :)
What great pictures! We tried doing a family picture with all my siblings last summer -- apparently they turned out wonderful, until they were accidentally deleted! Now my parents are leaving on a mission soon, and my sister in law just died. How I wish we had those pictures...
Post a Comment