Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cute Kay-Lynn turn's 7!

Happy Birthday my darling Kay-Lynn...I can't believe how fast you're is growing up! Some times I think, where did all the days go when you were a little toddler and we would spend hours playing Little People together in your room?...Or the play dates we go to...or all the trips to Target...just me and you..and how I'd talk to you all the time...oh precious Angel how I love you...you are my first born...you made me a mother. I see your special spirit shining through...and yet I see much of my self in you...I love everyday I have with you. You have blessed my life so much.
Happy 7th Birthday Angel.

4 comments:

Heidi Parson said...

Happy Birthday Kay-lynn!!!

Montana Wilkins said...

I was looking at the adorable picture of Kay-Lynn when my Samantha came over and said, "Who's that?" I told her it was a little girl named Kay-Lynn who lives in Texas. Samantha paused for a moment and then said, "Oh. Is she a cowgirl?" :o)
I explained to Samantha that Kay-Lynn probably isn't a cowgirl, but that I'm positive she loves Barbies! Like her mother before her right?
Happy Birthday to Kay-Lynn! I can't wait to see the fun pictures of her birthday! (Nov. 1st, right?) I bet it was lots of fun.
Love, Janet

Kelly S. said...

Ok... this post made me cry. SO sweet. I am looking forward to having baby number two, but I am taking in each day with my precious Eloise! I know they are numbered!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes princess if you are a good girl and lay back and let me take your panties off and you spread your legs, i promise i will be gentle but you are ready to lose your cherry, my granddaughter was your age and she was great it felt so good, she was tight and it took some to get it in her but that just got mycock harder and harder, it felt amazing cummingin her slit and seeing mycum drip out while ii held her and kissed her