Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Night Fun!

For family night this week we made "Halloween Hands." It was a tradition that my Mom did and still does! My kids totally remembered seeing the hands at Mama's house a few weeks ago. We only made a few this night because we ran out of popcorn...but we have plenty more to make! We give them to teachers, friends, visiting teachers etc. Cayden had fun pulling all 500 gloves out of the box...Ashton liked putting the candy corns in the gloves, and Kay-Lynn loved filling them up popcorn. The kids loved it! It's a tradition we'll continue to do every year!

4 comments:

Kelly S. said...

cute idea! I will have to remember it when Eloise is old enough.

You have been tagged. See my page for further instruction!

4sweetboys1princess said...

I agree- cute idea!

Beckie said...

What fun! We are decorating Halloween cookies tonight!

Elise said...

Looks like so much fun!!! And your house is darling! I love it!! I too am a huge fan of fall...i just went to Boston for the weekend- the drive there and the view of a tower there was incredible with all the colors. Gotta love it!