Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the colors of the trees, the decorating, the fashion and I especially love it because it's the start of the holidays...and I love holidays! Here's a few pictures of some of the decorations in my home.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, this is Camile (they're doing something different with making comments now I guess...I can't figure it out)
I love your home!!! You have great taste and talent in decorating!
I love your design sense! I can hardly dress myself with any style, let alone put my house together in such a classy way as you do yours! Hey, is that picture on the table of you and Justin from a dance at Ricks? It seems like it was one you went to after you graduated. I dunno. Am I crazy? Don't answer that. Tell me how you put together your house so well! And how you save money on cereal so well. That is amazing! Love, Janet
Absolutely beautiful. I used to visit teach your mom and fell in love with your family about 4 years ago. She sent me a link to your blog. I love your decor, you have real talent.
5 comments:
Hey, this is Camile (they're doing something different with making comments now I guess...I can't figure it out)
I love your home!!! You have great taste and talent in decorating!
Look super cute! I just absolutely love fall decorations. I get seriously excited when I get to pull out all of mine!
So Fun!! I am sure you can't wait to show Kathy and Leon!
I love your design sense! I can hardly dress myself with any style, let alone put my house together in such a classy way as you do yours! Hey, is that picture on the table of you and Justin from a dance at Ricks? It seems like it was one you went to after you graduated. I dunno. Am I crazy? Don't answer that.
Tell me how you put together your house so well! And how you save money on cereal so well. That is amazing!
Love, Janet
Absolutely beautiful. I used to visit teach your mom and fell in love with your family about 4 years ago. She sent me a link to your blog. I love your decor, you have real talent.
Post a Comment