Thursday, November 27, 2008

IT'S TURKEY DAY!

We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! We and two other families we went over to the Terrill's home. They were so gracious hosting the event-especially since Tiare is 9 months prego with her 5th child. She is a gourmet cook and amazing when it comes to food decoration and display. She and everyone made the most delicious food. (The picture below shows just some of the food.) After dinner the kids played outside while the "grown -ups" played Rockband Wii. Thank-you Terrills for a marvelous day!The kids making "cookie turkeys."


Black Friday
My heart was pumping with excitement! It was 3:30 a.m. and I was ready to brave the crowds for some awesome deals!
I went with 4 other friends and it was an experience! We went to Walmart at 4:15 to get a head start on the 5 a.m. sale and I couldn't believe how intense it was! Luckily I got the thing I came for! I had to switch to different lines until a Walmart employee came up to me and said, "You want to know a secret, the----- are being held in the back of the store. (Sorry I can't tell you what the gift is was because Justin will read this and know.) Crowds everywhere people fighting over stuff! We followed Walmart with Target (scored some cheap DVDS!) Then headed to Sam's Club for some free breakfast ...It was so good because we were hungry! Then we were off to Walgreens and CVS for a little coupon shopping-got to love free stuff! We scored a lot of loot, so much that we could hardly pack everything into Yvette's Yukon.

2 comments:

Camile said...

WOW!!! That Thanksgiving dinner looks beautiful - I bet it was so delicious - (I'm really hungry right now too, ha ha)!

I've never done the day-after-Thanksgiving shopping. Sounds intense! I want to go sometime just to see what it's like.

Heidi Parson said...

To fun! Love your new header!