My Little Artist...
Yep, this is permanent marker on my white counter top! Little Cayden John was busy drawing while I was
rushing around getting the other two kids dressed for Kay-Lynn's school " Musical Culture Presentation
Night." After I had finished curling Kay-Lynn's hair, I went into the kitchen to find Cayden and his lovely
artwork. Apparently he had pushed a kitchen chair up to the counter, got into a drawer, and pulled out a
Sharpie marker. I was already so stressed from trying to get everyone to school on time, that I just paused and thought..."one more thing."
He loves to draw, and art does run in the family. Justin and I were both art majors in college. In
fact we met in a Ricks College sculpture class. Well, I got most of it off...and the rest...well...I'm still working on...one thing is for sure, kids keep you busy!
5 comments:
I am so sorry. I can feel your pain one of my little angels did that all over my leather couch! I love magic erasers!! Have you ever tried one? I keep them on hand and they removed the permanant marker from many surfaces in my home. It may be worth a try? I am not sure how well it works after the marks have been there a while.
But Nis- HE IS SO DARN CUTE!!! I love that picture! I just want to give him a big kiss!!!What a little sweetie!
Oh, Nis! I'm soo sorry that happened. I think I would have cried if I were in your position, but I'm almost positive you handled it much better than I would have. :)
So sorry!!!! That's the worst, Lauren likes to keep me busy with her "art" projects too. Did you try going over it with a Dry Erase marker? It works on most things, then you can wipe it up. Good luck!
First of all, I love the quote you have on your side bar by Channing. I'm going to have to write that down and put it where I can see it often! It is so true!
Secondly, I am also a big fan of magic eraser - it works wonders. It's a good thing he is so dang cute!!!
Another Magic Eraser fan here too!
Post a Comment