Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET CAYDEN!!!!My little one isn't so little anymore! But no matter how old he is, even when he's 19 and a missionary, he'll always be my happy, loving life Cayden. He rejoices in seeing the butterflies land on the flowers, and he laughs uncontrollably when tickled. He melts my heart when he says "Mommy's home!", and runs to greet me at the front door with a big hug and innocent smile. I love his cheesy grin when he sticks out his tongue for pictures. I love when we go to the YMCA, and he has to walk on the curb while holding my hand for balance. He is a joy, a rascal, an angel and a silly all wrapped up into one. He is my sweet Cayden who I love with all my heart.

2 comments:

Alison and Troy said...

Hey just wanted to tell you guys you are looking great! the pictures from the cruse were awesome. I just saw them for the first time today. sweet, very impressed.

hayley said...

I LOVE CADE! HE'S GETTING SO BIG! I MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCH!