A 5 NIGHT CRUISE WITH + 14 OF OUR CLOSEST FRIENDS=
THE PARTY OF LIFE!
The shuttle bus we took down to Galveston, TX (Earl owns it).

Our first dinner in the dinning room.
The shuttle bus we took down to Galveston, TX (Earl owns it).
Our first dinner in the dinning room.

Being Silly!
Midnight ice cream, snacks and games in the Blue Grill Cafe.
It was an amzing 6days! It was like a dream-playing with our best firends day and night. My favorite part was dancing and Karaoke. Just had a blast too. he even sang a few karaoke songs!
The Carnival cruise ship we were on tipped 30 degrees port side. Scary. and all dishes, furniture, and people crashed to one side! It was so surreal - like out of a movie. People sliding and screaming, children crying, and running to the highest deck......3000 sets of dishes were broken among other countess things. After we arrived at port, I was... interviewed with the TV news!
I agree with Trever when he wrote: "We were like the Brady Bunch on steroids and I think the staff on the cruise is still trying to figure out if we were all drunk all day everyday, or if 16 people could really be that happy without medication and liquor."
That pretty much sums it up! It was a PARTY! Holla! Thank you to my 14 Amazing friends who made this one of the BEST experiences of my life! Thank you for the laughter, your friendship and wonderful memories. Y'all are mean so much to me! I will forever treasure the 6 days we spent together! I mean that from the bottom of my heart!


1 comment:
You are SO tan! Holy cow!! Looks like a fun trip - I'm jealous - we haven't been on a trip w/out kids since we had kids! (Minus an overnighter or two). Glad you got to get away and had so much fun!
Post a Comment