The next day after I was in the ER twice (See prior post):
Kay-Lynn had bike accident- several Dr's and x-rays show a buckle fracture on wrist...gets cast
two days after that,
Justin get violently ill (nausea, vomiting, severe stomach pain...I've never seen him so sick- goes to Dr....CT shows hernia..next day Justin is fine...
and then Ashton gets pink eye...then I get pink eye.
I did make sure the kids had a fun, festive St. Patrick's Day to wake up to. And Luck y the Leprechaun still visited them and brought them treats :)
I'm also still working my 4:45 am-10:00 am shift at the YMCA 2 days a week.
A few days later days Ashton goes on field trip...allergies act up causing his eyes to swell up, and almost shut...thank goodness Benedryl took care of it...and not another visit to the Dr.
A week later Justin gets another violently ill attack - called Home Teachers...goes to Dr. and gets blood work, breath tests, and an ultrasound... and they find a big gall stone.
The next day, March 25th, at 6:00am I taking Justin to the surgery center to fix his hernia and get his gall bladder taken out.
He's super weak and in pain from surgery, and I'm super sick...that weekend we laid in bed thinking wow, what a pair we are. So we enjoyed our quiet time in bed playing Words with Friends and letting the kids run a muck around the house :)
But that wasn't enough yet...Two days later I start hemorrhaging again! WORSE than ever!!!!!!!!! (Soaking everything) I get in to one of the Dr's in my group right way and they found that the blood clot has grown!!?? She then continued to say that because the bleeding is so bad and the clot had grown I must be put on TOTAL BED REST for now. (GASP! and cue tears) But I'm only 11 weeks??? So I drove home thinking how on earth do you do bed rest with three other kids...and I have to quit my job, and we'll loose that income...and yet my mind was racing.
Saw my AMAZING Dr. Allen the next day. She's the best Dr. in the world. So compassionate. I could not get through this with out her....
So that is our lovely life events for the month of March...But with trials there are blessings and surrounding love from others...and I'll talk about that in the next post.

1 comment:
Seriously Nissa? Are you trying to see how much you can pile up at once? You are amazing that you have made it through all that, and that your sanity is intact. You are superwoman!
Post a Comment