Friday, May 6, 2011

Mom to the Rescue..

Update: My Mom came into town on April 1st...and I'm so glad she did!!!! She came at the right time! She was amazing! She cooked, bought groceries, took care of my kids, drove them to their practices, made their lunches...she cleaned everything...even vacuumed my car!!! Justin had just surgery on March 25...and was still recovering... and while she was here he had another violently ill attack! Did the gall bladder surgery do nothing? After talking to my Uncle  (who's a surgeon in Missouri) I called a GI Dr and got him in right away.  He needed to under go a colon spy and endoscopy...Thank goodness Mom was here to take him to the Dr. appointment and hospital for the exploratory surgery. 
(Because I was on strict bed rest). 

There's something about your Mom that always makes every better...even though I'm not four any more and she's not kissing my scraped knee better...She is kissing me better by having her by my side and giving me strength to get through life's trials. 


She made some of my favorite meals while she was here and I was able to eat real food for the first time in months (because of morning sickness). So I just want to say thank you to my Mom! 
I love her so much!

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

Oh, Nissa! I'm so glad your mom could come too. There's nothing like your mom. You are so right. I pray everything is going better for you. Think about you ALL THE TIME. I need to pick up the phone and just call you! Love and hugs from Montana!
Janet