It's tradition when ever one of my good friends is pregnant, we celebrate by having a girls weekend! So in honor of my little bundle of joy coming, we checked into our hotel (Embassy Suites) for the night, went to dinner, did some swimming, had cake, opened presents, and talked till 4:30 am!!!! It was awesome!
My wonderful friends Aprille and Wendy orchestrated the whole thing, and Wendy made this GORGEOUS cake! Oh the hours she spent on it! And the plates and candy they picked out are my favorite color blue.
The next morning we went down to the hotel restaurant and had custom made to order omelets. After checking out we went to Sam Moon (accessory heaven), followed by the mall, and ended the day with a late lunch at Cheese Cake factory.
It was an amazing time!!!
Once I got home, I crashed and slept for hours!
Thanks girls for everything...but most of all thank you for your friendship.
I'm grateful to each one of you in my life!
Once I got home, I crashed and slept for hours!
Thanks girls for everything...but most of all thank you for your friendship.
I'm grateful to each one of you in my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment