I was so blessed! My friends Cary and Aprille threw me a beautiful, AMAZING Under the Sea themed baby shower with church friends!
(Click on the picture for a larger view.)
(Click on the picture for a larger view.)
And here's the coolest part- so my friend Carey Bryson is a writer and reviewer of children's movies for About.com. She's so renown that she's been flown out to LA several times and treated like gold when Disney has new movies coming out. So, she being the genius she is, decided to write The Little Einsteins Company and ask them if they would send over baby products for me and she would center the shower around their Baby Neptune Ocean Line. Then she would take pics and write about it on her website. They agreed and sent over tons of amazing baby stuff!!!! Then she made this beautiful diaper cake and the most creative and detailed banner to match. It was so neat! I love the all the different shades of blue coloring! And everything gives off such a happy feeling!
You can see her review here:
Aprille was so sweet and hosted the shower at her home and made the most delicious food for the luncheon. It was the best! I felt so honored!
I took Kay-Lynn out of school to share this special day. She was so cute and passed me the presents and folded everything and packed it back up. It was a neat mother/daughter time.
I took Kay-Lynn out of school to share this special day. She was so cute and passed me the presents and folded everything and packed it back up. It was a neat mother/daughter time.
This shower was a such a happy memory-one I will always treasure! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment