Like all of you, we've been busy soaking up the Christmas Cheer!
Here's a few pics!
The kids loved making this Ginger Bread House and decorating Christmas cookies.
(The Christmas Fairy brought the gingerbread house- She brings little treats every morning 12 days before Christmas.
And thank you to the Vasquez family for giving us the wonderful cookie decorating kit!)
I went to 2 cookies exchanges-and surprised everyone, especially myself, by winning both of them with a yummy recipe I found on Pinterest :) Thank you Aprille and Wendy for hosting them!
I also went was invited to the ladies neighborhood Christmas party. The gals here are so friendly here!
Spent DAYS decorating our new home!
I love how it turned out,
these pictures don't do it justice at all!
It looks so magical at night when everything is lit up especially the 12 foot tree! But you get an idea ;)
(Insert picture here)
I need to post a picture here of 16 couples that came to our 5th Annual Couples Christmas Party.
It was good times with lots of laughter!
That was just a few snapshots of the special holiday fun we had. We also had choir rehearsals, school Christmas parties to go to, get togethers with friends, caroling, dropping off the Secret Santa gift and treats to some friends to deliver. As the third week in December drew closer, we were scrambling to clean the house, buy food, wrap presents, and customize the newly bought stockings for the 8 family members that did join us for the special holiday. I wanted everything to be joyously memorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment