My little Angel growing up so fast!! On November 1st, she turned 11 years old! That day I surprised her at school by visiting her at lunch with a Happy Meal and a fun festive balloon. Then that night she and I had mother daughter time and went shopping to The Dollar Jewelry store, Target, and her favorite store in the world-Justice. She got some darling clothes and accessories! But most of all we had wonderful time together! She's growing up so fast! It blows my mine to think she can wear most of my clothes and she wears a larger shoe size than me. Where did the time go?
Happy Birthday Angel- I love watching you grow and explore the world around you as you become a beautiful young woman.
I love you so much!
Kay-Lynn was busy this fall! She spent most Thursdays at Art Club and most Mondays going to rehearsals for the school musical called Joust...which she auditioned to get the speaking role as Lady Ci Ci.
She did a great job. I was so proud of her performance!
(*Side note) I had sewn a medieval costume for my little sister years ago. Well, KL was going to wear that until she went to one of the dress rehearsals and felt bad. Her pink homemade costume didn't cut it. So she and I combed the Internet in hopes of finding a costume that was reasonably priced. We struck gold by finding this beautiful dress with matching head piece- in her size- from target.com. And it was only $13.50 and free shipping!!! The costume arrived in time for the final dress rehearsal.
Then the day after her play, she had a spectacular Spa Birthday Party! She invited 14 girls and every single one RSVPed! The house was buzzing with energy but I loved every minute of it! Justin, like always, custom designed her invites, banner, and and wrappers. I found the cited pedicure kits, eye masks, luffas, bath soaps, etc at Dollar Tree!
It was especially wonderful because my parents were able to be there! Bless their hearts, they drove 5 hours (each way) to bring me their old 12 foot Christmas tree. (Which fits perfectly in my home). Mom was super great helping out with the nights activities and Dad told the girls the most amazing bed time story about a dragon. The girls were memorized by it!
My heart was filled with joy to have all KLs friends in our new home. The Lord had answered my prayers by allowing us to obtain this space needed to have friends and family in to visit!
Which was my created desire on wanting a larger home.
It was especially wonderful because my parents were able to be there! Bless their hearts, they drove 5 hours (each way) to bring me their old 12 foot Christmas tree. (Which fits perfectly in my home). Mom was super great helping out with the nights activities and Dad told the girls the most amazing bed time story about a dragon. The girls were memorized by it!
My heart was filled with joy to have all KLs friends in our new home. The Lord had answered my prayers by allowing us to obtain this space needed to have friends and family in to visit!
Which was my created desire on wanting a larger home.

No comments:
Post a Comment