I've had some requests to see pictures of my bedroom and the custom crib bedding that my mom and I made to match my Pottery Barn bedding (which I just love!)It was a fun adventure. I was lucky because the bedroom furniture was given to me by a friend and then I painted and distressed it-to make it look a little vintage.I still need to add one or two things to the walls.
4 comments:
So gorgeous and peaceful!
I love your bedroom! You have always had a nack for decorating...I love the furniture and everything! Of course you would be the one with the talent to make matching crib bedding too! I love toile too. I didn't do a "girl" nursery since I did a unisex theme with our firstborn, but if I had, I would have done pink toile!
Beautiful! I love the furniture - who would have guessed that it wasn't new?
I LOVE your room. Come over and decorate for me!!! It reminds me of something you would see in the South.
Post a Comment