
Saturday morning around 5:30 a.m. we woke up to a huge hail storm! Justin and I ran out to put our little red car in the garage-but it was to late. Both cars were severely damaged along with our roof. In fact our roof is totalled! One car is really dented but we probaly won't fix it because of money-but the other one the windshield lining is in really bad shape -so it needs care. We have insurance, but there's going to still be about $2000-$2500 in deductibles...imagine my stress level right now. We're still trying to pay off credit card debt from medical bills. I guess that's what happens when luck just isn't on you side.
4 comments:
That stinks. We understand about bad luck. My wedding ring broke, we lost eric's wedding band, our washer dryer started to leak(and we need a new one) and then Eric's car started to have problems all within a few weeks of each other. Let's not mention we too are trying to get out of debt and buy a home in May. Something is againist us. We're trying to stay positive. We hope you get your cars fixed quickly.
Yeah, we know all about bad luck!! Doesn't it always seem that these things happen at the worst times? Not there there is a good time, but some are worse than others. Hope it all works out.
Oh Nissa, how horrible!!! I am so sorry that you have to deal with this right now. I hope that your insurance processes this quickly (although it probably won't because everyone will be making claims). We barely escaped a huge hailstorm a few years ago (it happened a week after we moved away from Denver). The hailstones were golf ball sized and every roof and car was damaged (or totaled). I am just glad that you weren't outside to get damaged yourself!
I'm so sorry! I would definitely be stressed too. When it rains it pours, that's for sure.
I loved your Valentine's Day post. That is so cool that your Mom made it such a special day. I need to take the time to do things like that.
Post a Comment