Thursday, February 7, 2008

Transformers-More than Meets the Eye!

Ashton's first birthday party- and boy was he thrilled!! He had been waiting for that day for months. We had 10 little boys and it was so fun! The kids were so good and so excited about all the activities and games. They made masks, went on a candy hunt, put a wall size puzzle together, and did other fun things. Ashton was so cute and couldn't stop complimenting the cake I made!

6 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

What a cute theme and ideas. I would love to see pics of the cake.

Anonymous said...

So fun!! You are so creative!! I know we tell you that all the time, but man!!

Camile said...

What a fun party! The cake is awesome and the activities were so creative - good job Nissa and Justin. Happy birthday Ashton - (late)!

Wendy said...

We were so sad that Ethan couldn't come to the party! I am impressed by the cake! Great job!

Angel said...

Looks like it was a super fun party! Tell Ashton Happy Birthday from us!

Megan said...

My 4.5 year old would have LOVED that. The cake is super fun too. I'm impressed!!