What is his name? Justin Leon Parson
(The inside of his wedding ring is engraved "To my eternal sweetheart"-that's what I think of him as.
How long have we been married? 10 years
How long did we date? 16 months then were engaged for 8 months.
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? Justin
Who said I love you first? Honestly I can't remember-but I think it was him. I wasn't looking for a serious relationship....I already had a boyfriend in Texas, and 2 missionaries out...
Who is taller? Justin.. but depends what shoes I'm wearing...
Who sings better? Me...but he has a good voice he just doesn't like to use it.
Who is smarter? Everyone knows that....Justin...in fact did you know that when he was younger he read the entire set of encyclopedias...I have to brag for a minute...he's a genius, book smarts and gospel knowledge.
Whose temper is worse? Me. I loose it tons easier...I could probably count on one hand how many times I've seen him loose his.
Who pays the bills? Me....Has he even picked up the check book register in over 5 years?
Who does the laundry? Mostly me.
Who cooks dinner? Me on the week days..him on the weekends...oh how I hate cooking.....
Who drives when together? Justin
Who is more stubborn? It's a toss up.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Justin says him...and I'll agree with that.
Who wears the pants in the family? One leg each.
Who mows the lawn? Justin. I never want to mow the lawn again- because when I was a 9 I had to mow my parents yard (almost an acre) with a push mower-it would take me 4 hours!!!!!
Who kissed who first? It was a mutual thing...We were in my college apt, and it was after the homecoming dance...we barely touched lips when I heard my roomates coming down the hall...that was the shortest kiss in history!
Who asked who out first? He did...we met each other the first day of school in sculpture class...I thought he was cute and decided I was going to flirt until he asked me out...he thought the same he asked me out 4 days after we met.
Who proposed? Justin... a couple informal times...one formal time (after I gave him an idea of how I wanted it done).
What is my favorite thing about him? His caring nature...He's the best Dad and my best friend. He loves me unconditionaly-and I'm loving going through this journey of life with him! Truly, he is my eternal sweetheart! I love you Justin!
Tag you're it if you read this!
1 comment:
Nissa, You're the best! I love you. :D
Post a Comment