Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sea World in July

We had so much at Sea World San Antonio with my family. We saw so many different shows but our favorite was the 4-D Pirate movie! My Dad's favorite part of the day was the Lazy River in Lost Lagoon water park.

6 comments:

Heidi Parson said...

Did we miss an entire part of the park??? I never saw a water park or a 3-D show So unfair!!!

Angel said...

How fun! I absolutely LOVE Sea World! Of course, I have only been to the one in San Diego, but I am sure that they are all wonderful. How fun that you got to go with family!

Alison and Troy said...

What a cool family trip! it looks like you guys had fun. I was thinking about texas the other day and how much fun we had there with you guys during thanksgiving and felt a little homesick

Alison and Troy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison and Troy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

fun