Monday, August 25, 2008

KAY-LYNN'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

My little Angel and her first day of first grade!
We're blessed to have the school practically right across the street, so I loaded the two boys in the double stroller and we walked Kay-Lynn to school. She was excited! (Totally different from last year where she was scared and crying like crazy.) After we dropped her off at her classroom, the boys and I went to the library for "Treats and Tears". It's a tradition at her school for the parents and younger siblings to go be with other parents and enjoy donuts and juice. It was great fun!Wearing her new backpack...she loves it because there are flowers on it.

12 comments:

Mist said...

Darling sweet little girl! I can't believe how fast they grow! Kay-lynn is so precious. I love her outfit! You have a beautiful family! I hope that she had a great first week at school.Do you remember our first day of college?

Kristi Clinger said...

How cute is she. I love the way she's posing in the last picture. I love the outfit.
She's a little miniature you, Nissa.
I'm glad that this years drop off went better.

Angel said...

Kay-Lynn looks so stinkin' cute! She reminds me a lot of Megan. How I wish we were closer...

Summer said...

oh I love her outfit! So first-day-of-school. And I love how she is such a little poser. Can you say future model?

Heidi Parson said...

TO cute!!! Love the outfit. Mrgan has that same skirt!! Great minds think alike!

Megan said...

Super cute Nissa. She's adorable - and you can tell she's your daughter just by her smile.

Sam said...

Love the pics of Kay-Lynn's first day of school. She is so cute. I think she takes after her mom. :)

Wendy said...

What a stylish girl, she looks so cute! It is so good that she is excited about school this year- I hope it is a good one.

Heidi Parson said...

Nissa I have to tell you one more thing. I found the CUTEST plain white, pink, red ALL SORTS OF COLORS short puffed sleeved shirts at walmart. They were only $4.50 each. I bought like 8 for megan I had to get the XXS in Big girls. They would be perfect for kay-Lynn!!! if she is still needing shirts like you said

Montana Wilkins said...

What a sweetie you have. It's killing me how you're coordinating your blog posts with music. It is so fun and so you! I miss you a ton! Coming to Montana anytime soon? ;o)
Love, Janet

Cyndi and Alyssa said...

So cute! I love how she poses like a little model!

Anonymous said...

stop by my house pumpkin i will take you to bed, strip younaked and teach u things u wil never learn at school