Saturday, August 23, 2008

DANCING QUEENS

For our Church's Luau and Talent Show, Melissa, Tiare, Me and Aprille did a dance/lip sing to "Dancing Queen" Don't you love the outfits? We had a blast. When asked Justin what he thought...he said," Y'all looked ridiculous...but you looked like you had fun.." The audience loved it, especially when Tiare, 5 months pregnant, did the running man...or when Aprille did the "sexy roping in" move. Hey, it's stuff like this that keeps me young!
Kay-Lynn dressed for the occasion.

7 comments:

Heidi Parson said...

So cute!!!Kay-Lynn is looking more and more like you everyday!!

Anonymous said...

Nissa-
That was a freakin' blast!! And you looked awesome!! We still have it!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry-that was me-Aprille on the last comment!! Awesome pics!!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I wish that I could have been there for that! You guys will have to reenact that next time we have a girls night.

Mist said...

Nissa- I think that is awesome. I would have loved to have been there! I smile just thinking about it! You are so much fun! I also think you are so beautiful! You have not changed one bit from college! Still beautiful! Miss you

Love and friendship- Misty

Anonymous said...

rather see kay-lynn undressed for the ocassion i love toddlerpussy ,my nieces feels so nice to finger and rub and i LOVE having her see me cumin her panties