Merry Christmas Nissa! It sounds like you had a great time with your family. Thanks for the cute Christmas card -- loved it.
I love all of your pictures! The pajamas are darling! I am soo glad that you were able to go HOME for Christmas! You have a beautiful family! You and your mom are timeless beautiful as always! Have a great 2009! We will be in touch!
It looks like you had such a special Christmas! I can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Nissa! It sounds like you had a great time with your family. Thanks for the cute Christmas card -- loved it.
I love all of your pictures! The pajamas are darling! I am soo glad that you were able to go HOME for Christmas! You have a beautiful family! You and your mom are timeless beautiful as always! Have a great 2009! We will be in touch!
It looks like you had such a special Christmas! I can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment