Nis- I LOVE this picture. Your family is seriously so beautiful. You Justin and your children look like you should be in a magazine! Better Homes and Gardens Pottery Barn or something! Loves
Hey Nissa hope all is well LOVE the picture. Just so you know I tried to link from your blog to my blog and it doesn't work. I think the address is wrong??? Thought I would let you know that about your blog.
Aaron and I really need to get going on this family reunion thing! Before we know it we're going to have a baby, and then a hectic life with a newborn, and then BAM, family reunion!!! We still have not decided for sure if we are going to do it in June or August. We are split 3 ways - some don't care, some really want June, and some really want to keep it in August. Anyway, I know you need to find out ASAP, so we'll decide by the end of next week. Anyway, my e-mail address is parson27@gmail.com.
p.s. That is such a beautiful family picture! I bet it's nice to have such a talented photographer at home!
6 comments:
Nis- I LOVE this picture. Your family is seriously so beautiful. You Justin and your children look like you should be in a magazine! Better Homes and Gardens Pottery Barn or something! Loves
What a lovely picture! You guys look great....what a darling family!
I LOVE this picture!
How do you get your blog to look so great?! Seriously... every entry looks like a new scrapbook page. I need in on the secret!
Hey Nissa hope all is well LOVE the picture. Just so you know I tried to link from your blog to my blog and it doesn't work. I think the address is wrong??? Thought I would let you know that about your blog.
Aaron and I really need to get going on this family reunion thing! Before we know it we're going to have a baby, and then a hectic life with a newborn, and then BAM, family reunion!!! We still have not decided for sure if we are going to do it in June or August. We are split 3 ways - some don't care, some really want June, and some really want to keep it in August. Anyway, I know you need to find out ASAP, so we'll decide by the end of next week. Anyway, my e-mail address is parson27@gmail.com.
p.s. That is such a beautiful family picture! I bet it's nice to have such a talented photographer at home!
I love all you pictures and your scrapbook pages! They are awesome! You will have to teach me :)
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!
Post a Comment