Life has been CRAZY! I don't think I've ever gone this
long with out a post!
I was asked to be our Church's Summer Girl's camp Director- and that my friends is so much work! I've been having meetings while researching campsites and dates. Basically I have to put together the whole camp for 40 people! On top of that, my Wendy and I are hosting our monthly Supper Club dinner at my home next week (which is always fun!), and then the next day is Ashton's birthday party with 15 kids invited. So I'm trying to plan a bunch of things along with the daily routine of school, preschool and my work. But I am so excited because my Mom is coming in a few days and will be here for Ashton's birthday, and Supper club! I can't wait!
Fun things take planning and work, but it's all is worth it! Events like these make life exciting!
I was asked to be our Church's Summer Girl's camp Director- and that my friends is so much work! I've been having meetings while researching campsites and dates. Basically I have to put together the whole camp for 40 people! On top of that, my Wendy and I are hosting our monthly Supper Club dinner at my home next week (which is always fun!), and then the next day is Ashton's birthday party with 15 kids invited. So I'm trying to plan a bunch of things along with the daily routine of school, preschool and my work. But I am so excited because my Mom is coming in a few days and will be here for Ashton's birthday, and Supper club! I can't wait!
Fun things take planning and work, but it's all is worth it! Events like these make life exciting!
2 comments:
You can do it all! You're awesome!!
I love having a busy schedule. It helps my days go by faster and gives me a lot to look forward to. You'll do great as the camp director. Your YW should be excited.
Post a Comment