Everyone hears the news and how the economy is so bad
and how companies are laying off employees like crazy. Well, now we can relate. Justin
was laid off today. We had a feeling 2 days ago based on a few emails from his
employers. He went in to work today had a meeting, got the terrible news, and came
home. So now we're trying to get a get a game plan in action. Justin and I are now
trying to be positive and tackle the things we need to so that our family can get through this.
and how companies are laying off employees like crazy. Well, now we can relate. Justin
was laid off today. We had a feeling 2 days ago based on a few emails from his
employers. He went in to work today had a meeting, got the terrible news, and came
home. So now we're trying to get a get a game plan in action. Justin and I are now
trying to be positive and tackle the things we need to so that our family can get through this.
10 comments:
UGH.. my heart goes out to you! I can't immagine what you are feeling and going through right now. Please let me know if you need anything! We'll keep you in our prayers!
I'm so sorry!!! We will keep you in our prayers and we hope he finds a new, even better job soon!!!
Oh man...we're sorry! It's got us thinking about if it were us in the same situation - something we've actually thought about a lot! You'll be in our prayers. Love, Aaron and Camile
Oh No!!! Nissa!!! How horrible for you! I am crying for you right now. You are in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help. We love you!
This economy stinks- I pray he finds something better quickly.
I'm so sorry - I've been thinking about you since I read it yesterday morning on FB. I will keep you guys in my prayers.
I'm so sorry Niaa-Lynn.. UGH How stressful. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you!
What can I do???? ANYTHING! You name it! I have thought so much about the whole job thing lately..just this morning Rick and I were discussing ways to cut back. Please know that I am thinking of you and again if there is anything you need let me know!
We completely know what you guys are feeling right now.It's such a scary spot to be in. But like I have said before life has a way of working EVERYTHING out. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I know Brett is totally on board with helping Justin get extra jobs. You know we will do anything for you guys!!
Just came across your blog address from over a year ago. Sorry to hear the news- ouch!
Justin's photography work is awesome. Hopefully that can pick up some extra work there. Self employment has some real perks.
Best wishes to you guys!
Love, the Merrills
Post a Comment