Yes, it does snow in North Texas about once a year. And even though it's all gone by the afternoon, it's still so magical to wake up to the white winter wonderland. My kids loved playing in the backyard creating fun things to do in the cold.
On this particular day, we had a HUGE ice storm with some snow...The ice on the roads was so treacherous that school was cancelled. Icy roads also caused Justin slide getting into a minor accident.
But the beauty of the ice glistening on the tree tops and every blade of grass sparkling in the sun was just amazing to see. These pictures don't do the beauty justice!

On this particular day, we had a HUGE ice storm with some snow...The ice on the roads was so treacherous that school was cancelled. Icy roads also caused Justin slide getting into a minor accident.
But the beauty of the ice glistening on the tree tops and every blade of grass sparkling in the sun was just amazing to see. These pictures don't do the beauty justice!
5 comments:
Kay-Lynn's face is priceless. hahahhahahhahahaha oh how i miss her!
girl! get on skype!
I'm on chat with me!I miss you so much!
SNOW- What are you talking about I don't see any snow:) My kids would be wearing shorts and your sweeties are bundled up like little snowmen! You want to see snow come and visit me! You remember the snow here! Bring your kids here and we will play in the SNOW! LOVE YOU- I wish I could come and visit you and see some SUNSHINE! Is that your house I love it!
Your kids are cuties! I'm glad you played the "Pollyanna Glad Game" and saw the beauty of the ice and snow even though it was the cause of the car sliding around. Hope that all is well now! Miss ya!
Post a Comment