The kids made Valentine's for several family members and then I sent them in the mail. Kay-Lynn made a special valentine for my sister Hayley is in Israel on a study abroad program. If we sent her the valentine via mail she'd never get it in time.
So here's your special Valentine Hayley, made with love from Kay-Lynn. We love you Hayley!
So here's your special Valentine Hayley, made with love from Kay-Lynn. We love you Hayley!
2 comments:
Aww. That's so cute! I've peeked at Hayley's blog a few times to see what she's up to. It looks amazing! Great idea to post it so she definitely gets to see it. Sometimes when I haven't sent birthday cards in time I just snap a photo of my kids holding a "Happy Birthday" sign they colored. Works for me! But you are an awesome mom to actually sit down and do Valentine's cards with your kids. We bought Valentines for Samantha's class party, she signed 'em, and we called it good. I made them for 20+ kids last year and it was crazy! I do need to let my kiddies make them for family though. Thanks for the inspiration! :o)
Oh my gosh i LOVE IT! And i LOVE KAY-LYNN! aka my best friend. this just makes me so happy considering that valentines day here was not anything special, and i deff missed home. I love this! its darling. she is becoming quite the artist. tell Kay-Lynners i love it! its so great! I love and miss her soooo much!
Post a Comment