
Today is my Dear Husband's Birthday! He is 34!!!!! He's so cute- when asked what he wanted for her birthday he just said "a job." So this was a small birthday but a memorable one at that. My Mom sent a us a gift card to On the Border so we went to dinner there yesterday. Most of the meal was spent watching Cayden tease Ashton by taking away his cup of strawberry lemonade and holding it above his head! (That's right I said Cayden teasing Ashton- and Cayden is not even two yet!) Then we went to the dollar store where we bought Justin's favorite snacks for a gift basket that the kids and I gave him this morning. Also this morning, while Justin was still sleeping the kids got up and decorated the house with crepe paper and batman cups and plates. (Justin's favorite super hero.) Then the kids decorated the German chocolate birthday cake all on their own - they were so proud it! (I think it's a collection of everything we had in the kitchen drawer. But it doesn't matter they were so excited about!) They weren't happy with me when I told them we'll eat the cake after church and not for breakfast. It' will be yummy when we eat it though! Happy Birthday Justin!
7 comments:
the cake is AWESOME! love the naked babies. lol. Happy birthday Justin!
Love the cake! Brett LOL :)
I think I understand now why we usually had chocolate cake with coconut frosting for our birthdays. but I might be wrong, or it was just that mom always assumed we all liked it, or just because if Justin liked it then we all like it. Or, I'm just a poo head and don't like chocolate or coconut. But the cake is pretty cool, happy 56th JL and the little babies look like the little wrestler dudes that Justin collected.
Happy birthday Justin - hope you had a happy day! Great cake decorations! 56 huh? I hope Justin gets what he wants for his birthday!
WOW! Justin looks great for 56! The kids did a great job on the cake!
Oh I Love it! I laughed so hard! I love those kids, my fave neices adn nephews ever! Love yall! Happy B-day Justin! =)
LOVE the cake!
Post a Comment