Update: We're going
back to the ER because Cayden is showing some abnormal signs after the head injury.
The nurse advised us to come and she's already pulled his chart at the
hospital...
back to the ER because Cayden is showing some abnormal signs after the head injury.
The nurse advised us to come and she's already pulled his chart at the
hospital...
3 comments:
Nissa,
I work with adult brain injury, but I'm glad you're keeping an eye on him. It may take several days for things to clear, so be sure to watch him CLOSELY and really prevent any falls. It can be serious. Call me (801) 573-6206 if you have any questions, but sounds like you're doing the right thing by going back to the ER.
Always remember, mom knows Cayden best, so if something doesn't seem right to you, ASK.
Love you much!
Heather
Good Luck! I hope he is okay,
We are thinking of you! Hang in there! You can never be too careful with this kind of injury!
Post a Comment