Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update: After 4 hours in the ER

and Extensive Ct Scans they couldn't find any problems in or on his brain, (few!) The

Doc told to keep a close eye on him for the next few days to see if he gets any more

abnormal symptoms. And see how he does. We're not 100% out of the water yet but the

test show he should be ok.


(I'm not going to lie, spending 2 days in the ER and Justin having no job, working part-time 6 days a week, my super busy calling...I'm emotionally tired.)

2 comments:

Angel said...

Oh Nissa, I wish I were there to give you a big hug, and then I would take your kids and make you go sleep! Take it easy today and try to rest -- you need it.

Megan said...

I'm sorry! I wish I were there too...I would bring your family dinner and take you out for ice cream! :) Hang in there...